Last updated: April 01, 2021
Procell Repair offers you a 1-month repair warranty on every mobile screen repaired/replaced by us from the invoice date. We also provide 1 months warranty on all the other spare parts that we replace.
The 1 month breakage warranty covers :
- Screen/LCD that malfunctions, or does not work as intended or designed.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention are related to the screen quality, specifically touchpoints.
If the screen replaced by us causes any issues mentioned above, you can claim a brand new screen with the continued warranty of 1 month!
- The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer. It is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or handed over to another individual.
- The mobile phone must be switching on and functioning ordinarily other than the screen to process claim requests.
To claim your warranty, you need to:
Send us your phone number/order number/IMEI Number. Just about any of it at email@example.com
How can I claim my warranty?
You can claim the warranty by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the service details and the invoice delivered to you at the time of repair. If you need any further assistance, please connect via Chat or write to us at email@example.com.
How much time will Procell Repair take to resolve my query, if it is coming under warranty?
Our team generally resolves an issue within 48 hours to 72 hours from when you send us a query. You will get acknowledgment over mail for your question, and your problem will be sorted as soon as possible.
Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, the contract is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, the warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair.
The warranty is not applicable under the following scenarios :
- We do not cover any kind of accidental damage and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases. Direct damage or damages caused as a consequence of accidents will not be covered under the 6 month warranty.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically visible lines and blank screen
- Excessive Damage to the device wherein there is a possibility that internal components might have been affected due to excessive or critical damage to the device or screen. Such excessive visible damage might lead to internal components getting damaged and can cause screen or other system malfunctions. Any part replacement wherein such damage is reported at the time of order completion will not be covered under the warranty provided. Such malfunctions can even become visible after immediately opening of the device and reassembly as any component damage/malfunction would become visible after opening the device and reassembly, Procell Repair or any of its representative will neither be responsible nor liable for such issues.
- Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack will not be entertained
- Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press that may initiate discoloring or lining on the display
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jail-broken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the device frame, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jail-broken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: Under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Our specialist will be able to explain in detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If you have any doubts, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair the device on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- By email: support[at]procellrepair.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.procellrepair.com/contact
- By phone number: 786-708-0535
- By mail: 1221 W Flagler St, Miami, Fl 33135